SEO Filter URL
What does it do?
Grafzahl SeoFilterUrl is a module for Magento 1.7.x-1.9.x to make the URLs from the layered filter navigation human readable and SEO-friendly.
This module changes the links for layer navigation filter in catalog and search to improve the legibility of the URL and optimizes the URLs for search engines. You can enable/disable it easily in the admin panel and specify a individual string for the route prefix (e.g. filter) and the page parameter. It supports filterable attributes, categories, price filter and it works with configurable swatches.
Price filter and category URLs can be translated by a locale .csv.
Instead of electronics.html?color=23&price=100-200 you will get a beautiful readable URL like: electronics/color/black/price/from-100-to-200.html. SeoFilterUrl is simple and lightweight. It concentrates on one problem to allow you an easy integration in your individual system with no collision with other extensions.
- - Changes filter navigation URL parameters to a readable URL path
- - Optimizes your shop for Google and other search engines
- - Easy installation and configuration
- - Change the URL path prefix for filter parameters on your own (default: filter)
- - Change the URL page parameter URL path segment for "page" on your own
- - Enable or disable the whole functionality in the system configuration
- - works with configurable swatches
- - works with price filter
- - works with AheadWorks Layered Navigation (tested with 1.5.0)
Manual / Documentation
We deliver a detailed manual for installation and configuration for this module: Documentation
|Compatibility||Magento 1.7.x, Magento 1.8.x, Magento 1.9.x|